As you probably know, yesterday Governor Wolf announced new COVID mitigation orders to be in effect from Saturday, December 12 until January 4. While that means no indoor dining during that time, we are still able to offer outdoor dining, as well as food, beer, spirits, wine and curbside cocktails to go. Here are the details you need to know so you can still get your Barley Creek fix:
· There will be no indoor dining from December 12 until January 4 at any Barley Creek locations.
· Outdoor dining is still allowed and outdoor tents are allowed as long as at least two flaps are open. We have a safe, comfortable set-up for outdoor dining, with a heated tent near the main restaurant and another up at the Pint Size Park. The flaps will be open, but it will be warm inside! And you can be sure that the tents are set up for appropriate social distancing and capacity requirements.
· We will continue to offer take-out, contactless curbside pickup, and delivery at Barley Creek. This includes food, beer, bottles of spirits, curbside cocktails, and wine (wine is pick-up only – no delivery). Order food, beer, wine and cocktails to-go here. Order spirits and canned cocktails to go here.
· The Tasting Room will be open for retail shopping (at 50% capacity) and curbside cocktails.
· The Barley Shack at the Crossings will be open every Fri-Sun through Christmas Eve for cocktails and BBQ to go.
· Don’t forget that you can order gift cards, glassware, clothing and other Creekware from our website for yourself or to send as gifts. We have some great new designs! Click here to check out the online Brewtique.
· You can also now ship Barley Creek spirits to locations in Pennsylvania and Washington, DC. Ship spirits here.
It’s been a tough year for everyone, but we’re proud that we’ve been able to stay open to help meet essential food needs within our community. You can be sure that the safety of our people and guests will continue to be our top priority. We continue to go above and beyond in following all the recommended guidance for cleaning and safety. We’ve signed both the Pocono Promise and the PA Restaurant Promise and have self-certified with the state of PA to show our commitment to following all the guidelines.
Thanks, as always, for the love you’ve shown your Barley Creek family during this entire year. This would be no fun without you, and you can be sure that all of us here appreciate your support.
Trip, Eileen & Steph