Now you can bring the bar home! We’re offering a variety of Curbside Cocktails available to go in sealed containers. Check out our new Curbside Cocktail menu, featuring specialty cocktails like Strawberry Coconut Mojitos and Basil Grapefruit Spritzers, Poptails like Whiskey Sour Pops and Strawberry Lemonade Pops, as well as Vodka, Gin, Whiskey and Bourbon Cocktails with your choice of mixers. Curbside Cocktails are available in various sizes, including 16oz cups, 22oz adult drink pouches, 32oz cans, 32oz shareable pourable boxes, and 64oz glass jugs. The menu is always evolving so check back often to see what’s featured this week! Just a reminder: you can’t have an open container in your vehicle. Cocktails to-go may only be transported in your vehicle’s trunk or some other area of the vehicle that’s not occupied by the driver or passengers. Curbside Cocktails are available for pick-up only (not delivery). Cheers!
The sun is up longer, and so are we! Barley Creek is extending hours. We’ll be open Sundays through Thursdays from 11:02AM until 8:30PM. On Fridays and Saturdays, we’ll be open from 11:02AM until 9PM. Cheers!
We expanded our menu! New items include Pan-seared Atlantic Salmon, Boneless Wings, Keilbasa & Sauerkraut, Steak & Cheese Sandwich, Poutine, Cheese Steak Poutine, Chicken & Waffles, and Cauliflower pizza crusts. We also have Girl Scout cookies back in stock! Hungry? Order today for delivery or curbside pickup. Don’t forget to check out the Barley Creek Market for a selection of household goods, including hand sanitizer, juices, soda and other beverages, produce, snacks, canned and dry goods, and more. Stay tuned for more additions soon…
As you know, Governor Wolf issued a stay-at-home order for some PA counties, including Monroe. As an essential food supplier, Barley Creek will remain open for pick-up and delivery in order to help get food out to the community. Here’s what you need to know:
- All orders should be placed by phone (570-629-9399) or order online.
- When you come to pick up your order, park in the designated parking spot and then call to confirm that your order is ready. When it’s ready, you can come inside to pick it up or, if you prefer, we can bring it out to your car.
- Delivery is also available online through Doordash.
- Menus are available online here.
- Beer, wine and spirits are also available for pick-up and delivery.
- We’re still making hand-sanitizer. While supplies last, we may be able to include a small bottle with your to-go order if requested.
- We’re looking at ways to expand our offerings to help meet key community needs and possibly save you an extra stop somewhere. This could include heat-and-eat meal kits, groceries, and other common household supplies. We’ll keep you posted.
- We’ll keep posting daily specials and updates on the website, through Ale Mail, and on social media. Follow us here on Instagram and Facebook.
Thank you so much to all of you who are continuing to support Barley Creek as we try to support our community. Stay healthy and stay sane! We’ll get through this together.
We’ve had an overwhelming response to our hand sanitizer project, and we wanted to let you know what’s going on.
• We’re working hard on sourcing materials and supplies, and we’re trying to keep up with demand as best we can.
• When we have sanitizer in stock, we’re continuing to offer free small bottles to our staff, delivery drivers, to-go customers, and local first responders.
• We’re also offering small bottles for free to individuals in need, but for those who can afford it, we’re happy to accept donations to help keep the project going.
• We’ve been able to get a limited supply of larger 4-ounce bottles. We’ll be charging $2 for those bottles to help offset the cost of materials, bottles, shipping, labels and labor.
As you know, things change rapidly these days, so we’ll keep you updated as necessary.
There is something really cool going on in the brewing industry, and you can be a part of it. More than 1,200 breweries across the country are joining forces to brew a single beer to help a lot of people. Barley Creek just brewed Resilience IPA. 100% of the proceeds from sales of Resilience IPA will be donated to the Camp Fire Relief Fund to help those affected by the devastating wildfires in Northern CA. Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. had the idea and sent out a letter to other breweries asking for help. They were blown away by the response. The Resilience IPA fundraiser is the largest charitable collaboration ever among US breweries. It doesn’t surprise me. There are a lot of great things about brewing beer, but one of the best is the industry itself which, in my experience, has always been way more about collaboration than competition. We’re really proud to be a part of this effort. Now, here’s how you can help. Go to your local brewery — any local brewery — and order a Resilience IPA. Barley Creek’s version of Resilience IPA will be on tap starting next Friday, December 14. Cheers to the Resilience of the human spirit!
Did you know that Moscow got a total of 6 minutes of sunlight in Red Square for the entire month of December? That doesn’t really have anything to do with Barley Creek, but we thought it might make you feel just a little bit sunnier here in the Northeast USA. On the flip side, we do have some exciting moon news here at the Creek. The distillery is releasing two new moonshines by the end of next week. Our Coffee Moonshine is made with organic, decaf cold-brewed Colombian coffee, while the Maple Moonshine is made with pure PA maple syrup. So, if you’re feeling a little sun-deprived this winter, come in for a bit of the dark side of the moon. Like Pink Floyd says, everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.