Barley Creek is committed to your safety
Barley Creek is proud that we’ve been able to stay open to help meet essential food needs within our community. You can be sure that the safety of our people, guests and neighbors is our top priority. We are constantly monitoring and following all the guidelines from the CDC and government health experts. Here are just a few steps we’re taking every single day:
• Pre-shift health screening and temperature checks for all employees.
• Gloves and Handwashing: Employees are following all guidelines, wearing food handler gloves, and washing hands often
• Masks: Employees are properly masked at all times during their shift.
• Cleaning: We are going above and beyond with daily deep cleaning, plus sanitation of all shared surfaces every 30 minutes.
• Contactless order, delivery and curbside pickup options are available.
• Hand Sanitizer: We’re making FDA-approved hand sanitizer in our distillery and offering free bottles with take-out orders (while supplies last).
• The Pocono Promise: We’ve signed the Pocono Promise, a pledge to agree to follow federal, state and local guidelines in order to protect the general public, employees and customers now and once we are able to reopen. Find out more about the Pocono Promise here.
This is our home. You are our people. We’re privileged to serve you, and we really appreciate your support now and always. Stay safe! #VirtualCheers